TGmembership has an add-on that you can use to analyse the sales made through your bot, find your strengths and weaknesses and adapt your marketing strategy. There are two versions of this module - a built-in bot analytics command that offers basic statistics on sales and revenue, as well as more detailed analytics add-on available through our web dashboard - this option includes more information and charts. By using the premium add-on, you will have a deeper understanding of the effectiveness of your products and services. In this article we will focus on the premium version of the analytics add-on.
Number of orders and generated revenue
The first chart you will see when you open the dashboard has three lines that show the number of orders placed and subscriptions cancelled, as well as the generated revenue on a monthly basis. The chart shows data for up to one year - the current month plus the previous up to 11 months.
- "Revenue" shows the total profit from all subscriptions you sold during the month.
- "Sales" shows the total number of subscriptions you sold during the month.
- "Cancellations" shows the total number of customers who have cancelled their subscriptions during the month.
Best selling subscription plans
Here we can find out which are our best selling subscription plans. The pie chart shows all the plans, as well as what percentage of the total number of orders are made using this plan. In this example, the best-selling plan is "Monthly" with a total of 1507 orders or 75.9% of all orders.
Users and customers counter
In this section you can find more information about how your bot is used - how many users have started it in total and you can easily calculate the conversion rate.
- "Customers" - the number of users who have an active subscription to your Telegram bot.
- "Users" - the total number of users that your bot knows - anyone who has launched your bot at least once is considered a user.
- "Churned" - the number of users who had an active subscription to your service and later cancelled.